Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Where I be?

Well, taking out blogging time is killing me. I am not able to do it at work (although that is what I am doing currently), and the last month has been the most chaotic my personal life has been. We went on vacation, my whole family caught something from Disney World, and just as we got a clean bill of health on Monday, I am starting to get sick again. That, on top of my wife still in pain from surgery, our house has suffered only less than the dogs. So.. to my two readers (thanks for that funny line Skelty), I am sorry for not blogging more. I would like to get into DW talk, why the Cowboys broke my heart on Sunday, why cool crap happens to people like my buddy Wells, but never me, and life in general.... BUT, work is calling. Must start producing at the beginning of the year so the rest of the year is a breeze.

No comments: