Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The initial voyage...

Well, here we go...
After a friend of mine decided to start blogging, I was encouraged to go ahead and let the world see just a little peek into the chasm that is my brain. First, a bit about me...

My name is JD. As the blog suggests, I live with a lot of women... 6 to be exact. 1 beautiful wife and 5 gorgeous daughters. My day is spent in the recruiting world, looking for superior IT talent. My free time (what little I do possess) are spent mostly at home, sprinkled with doses of quality time with my two closest friends - Skelty and Tricky. I mention these two because I believe I will spend many days blogging about the phenomenon that is the Crotch Kick Club. The three of us have the uncanny ability to bring bad luck into our lives at the drop of a hat. It never fails that, just when I think my life has gone south, Skelty will e-mail to let me know that his Christmas bonus will be spent on fixing the heater or Tricky will call to let me know his boss handed him a 5 hour project at 5:30 PM, to be done by 9 AM the next day, while his life at home is not ready to concede their time. Sure, it may seem like little things to you, the reader... but believe, me - it piles on.... day after day, it runs it course through our lives. Like acid in the stomach.... just churning and churning....

Luckily, we are all happily married with wonderful children, and we have a support group of friends that will laugh at you until you realize that they are little things.

So, welcome.... welcome to my brain... I am sure there will not be much to it, but it is mine and I am used to it. I like it here.

No comments: