Monday, June 2, 2008

My race for the cure...

As I mentioned before, a colleague and good friend of mine, Denise Vadala, is battling breast cancer right now.  As I type this, Denise the super trooper, is working a couple of doors down from me - tired, hurting, and still so full of spirit.  Our company, Sentari Technologies, has decided to run for Denise, who is our inspiration right now.  I am (hopefully) including a link where, if you want, you can donate to the cause.  I know money is tight and there is always a reason to find why we can't give.  It all gets trumped when a worn out Denise comes into my office to ask me how MY day was and how I am doing.  If you can spare a dime, I will take it.

Thanks for the support.

Click here to visit my personal page and pledge your support.

http://race.komennorthtexas.org/site/TR/Race/General?px=1241457&pg=personal&fr_id=1020

If this page does not send you to my page, then you can easily look me up. respond and I will tell you how.

Thanks!

No comments: