Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Do I look fat in these jeans?

I don't know what it is.... maybe being surrounded by 6 women at home, surrounded by 8 women in the office, having about 50% of my friends as women, but I think I am hormonal or going through manstration.

One minute I am happy, the next miserable. I ate half a turkey wrap last night and felt bloated all evening. I watched the "last lecture" from Randy Pausch (go to Skelty's blog as reference and click on it) and I am an emotional wreck. Mind you, I am not bawling, but I do have the lump in the throat and just one father/daughter song from crying my eyes out. By the way, how many more stupid Cinderella songs are there?!?! I mean it is bad enough that #3 has officially changed her name to Cinderella, but to hear these stinking songs about dancing with your daughter and watching her grow up... PLEASE stop! I am begging you. Add to that that one minute my kids are hitting every nerve they can and then the next, I can't stop hugging them. I just hate seeing them grow up so quickly. I am not sure (it may be my office) but I keep getting these flashes of heat. Boy, if cramps are next, then I am O-U-T!

So, yet another thing to add to the list of why I am the gayest straight guy you know, Tricky. It is like God thought I just got the hang of dealing with women and He thinks I need to know a bit more. That and this pregnant belly! ARGH! Anyway, it is official... I am a woman!

2 comments:

JenniJ said...

I hate to tell you songs don't get any easier when they are grown. My dad still cries. Jman was acused of stealing cinderella, corny I know, but made me feel good. It takes a special me to father only girls. You may need to see a doctor though, I'm not sure your symptoms are normal.

JenniJ said...

Sorry that was takes a special man. I ruined the sentiment I know.