Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Where the hell have I been?

Well, in true Browner fashion.... I forgot my ID and password. Yes, a smart man would have just hit the "forgot id and password" button, but that is not the way I roll my friends. I am a simple man. I cannot take the two minutes out of my day to hit a freaking button.... I digress....
So...what to talk about. You know, I have about had it with my job. It is like I start over every week. I could have the best week in the world and by Monday, I am back to being at square one with something to have to prove and I just get tired. Tired of proving that I can be the sole provider for my family while keeping it together personally, professionally, and spiritually. I am exhausted when I get home and while my wife does 110% of the jobs around the house, there is always more to be done. The 5 little "angels" seem to get into EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! It is like I am a hamster in that wheel, just running and running and running... How did Forrest Gump do it?

On a better note... we got a Wii on Sunday. This purchase will cause 1 or more of 3 things: (a) my divorce (b) the end of my job, (c) end of my sanity. I love it... it is so simple, but yet so appealing. I highly recommend you try it. I am not the junkie Skelty is with his Band of Halo Brothers, but I do enjoy playing. On Sunday, after the Super Bowl, I whipped my wife's butt on bowling, golf, baseball, and, only to come home on Monday and get waxed by my FREAKING 5 year old who bowled a 169! She is not even able to stand up after bowling, she is so out of control... yet, she destroys me.

SB commercials... while I won't say I hated them all like the masses, I will just point out the things that made me giggle. Andy in drag in the Justin Timberlake/Pepsi one, the giant mouse beating the hell out of that guy with the Doritos (I could just picture Tricky choking on a pork rib as that 200 lb. mouse busts through the wall and delivers a beating to that dude. Crappy commercial, but funny moment. I also thought about Tricky when the baby was creeped out by the clown he had bought with his e-Trade extra coin. For those that don't know, Tricky is a bit freaked out by clowns... that is why when I win the lottery, I am renting a different clown to follow him around every day for a year. Should be minutes of fun. My absolute favorite commercial though was the talking stain... only because the guy interviewing reminded me of Skelty and I could just see him in one of the many interviews he has had in his life with this gigantic stain talking over him. Man, that is some funny stuff. I guess it is better than having you belt open during an interview, right Toby?

There... I got some stuff out of my head. See you guys in two weeks unless I can remember my password this time.

1 comment:

Amy said...

friend of the wolfes - stumbled across your blog - probably one of the funniest ones i have ever read - thanks for the laughs